Posted in DPChallanege, DPChallenge, Post a Day

Toothbrush (microtale) : DP Challenge

filFrnd_p.png

One night stands were his favorites,
until he found the one,
whom he can share his toothbrush stand with.

~mpsn

image credits : google

Postbacks entries by fellow bloggers :

toothbrush. #fiction #minifiction

August, here I am

https://frankprem.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/telephone-and-tabby/

https://hanzhen71317.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/grandmas-dentures/

https://livingincrimsonblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/away/

Toothbrush

~213 Of 365~

Advertisements
Posted in All, DPChallanege, My Words, Poems, Post a Day

Trace : Lovers : DPChallenge

I know, I am a day behind to the actual days. May be someday, whenI get time I need to do two DP Prompts together.. ^_^

I loved this prompt Trace

 

post

 

Follow me up on IG @mpsn_fables, will follow up you back ^_^

-mpsn ^_^

 


Do read other entries for prompt, #pingback’s are always welcomed.

https://yoursuccessinspirer.com/2017/06/01/the-blame-game/

https://tinyfawns.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/when-you-wrote-the-love-song/

https://sarahscrazymindsite.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/the-battle-cry-of-the-seagulls/

https://runvagabound.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/tracing-an-error/comment-page-1/#comment-336

https://thoughtsofwordsblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/long-4-haikusenryu/

https://bysarahwhiley.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/hide-and-seek/

https://movingtowardsthelight.com/2017/05/31/secret-message/

https://ashcheyne.com/2017/06/01/the-narcissartist-song/

https://japanesewh1spers.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/1024/

https://kaliedoscopeofmylife.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/beautiful-skies/

https://playingwithwords.blog/2017/06/01/desperate-2/

 

Posted in bookreview

Book Review: Unns – The Captivation

PhotoGrid_1495807466183.png

Book- UNNS: The Captivation
Author- Sapan Saxena
Genre- Fiction (Romance/Thriller)
Publisher- Inspire India Publishers

Paperback Prince – 189/-
Pages- 244

Unns- The Captivation,

As the name suggests it has actually kept me captivated while reading. At first, the story looked like a school romance, that will flourish as the time goes. But author Sapan Saxena had something else in mind. A story where two different religions meet has always attracted me to read more.

I love it when I learn new things while reading. And this book has definitely taught me “Seven stages of love”. Not only mentioned it in every chapter title, but same has gone through each page of the book.

1. Hub means the stage of Attraction.
2. Unns means the stage of Infatuation.
3. Ishq is when people actually fall in Love.
4. Aqeedat is stage of Reverence.
5. Ibadat is Worshipping of lover.
6. Junoon is the sixth stage of Obsession for your lover.
7. The final stage is Maut (death).

 
The book is very intelligently by the author has separated in 3 parts. And I am going to review each part differently.

The Beginning: what I love calling it as school romance, shows all of the things we as a schoolmate have seen our friends doing it or even we did it. Finding someone before we end the school is one of the certificates everyone think they deserve.
The three friends in starting gave me a look of Harry Potter, Ron Weasly & Hermoine Granger. And I knew, I am going to love this (HP things ALWAYS connect to potterheads)

The Middle: Well, I will be very true about this. If I hadn’t seen “Ek tha Tiger” movie, this part would have been my favorite. But glimpse of the movie was so much inevitable in this part.
What I loved the part in the garden where Atharva told Meher about her feeling again, just before he discussed his mission in Germany. Atharva’s feelings in Sapan’s words have been more than just words. It remains with me, even after I finished it.
“ALWAYS” my FAVORITE (what you expect from a potterhead 😛 )

The END: This part has definitely kept me tight on my toes. Thinking about, how she is now in love with him. How he still loves her. Thinking about their opportunities of being together.
But alas, once a betrayal always a betrayal..

Loved it, how the characters have aged really well. They were immature in the beginning, but as the time lapsed in book both the characters grewn strongly into what they are and what they want.

All in all, it was quite a good read, simple language with some grammatical errors & loopholes. Although, I am still in question with the things happened in Ode on Solitude..!!

Romance in the beginning,
Thriller in the middle,
& Mystery as it ends.

Cover: 4/5
Title: 4/5
Blurb: 3.5/5
Theme: 4/5
Story: 3.5/5
Characters: 4.5/5
Overall: 4/5

You can by book at Amazon -> Unns- The Captivation

The book was provided by Half Baked Beans(HBB) in exchange for a genuine review.

Do give a shot at this book, doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket still keeps you entertaining while it lives.

-mpsn_fables ^_^

Posted in Poems

Friends..?? Who Me..?? **Forever**

Why Can’t We Be Friends?
Do you find it easy to make new friends? Tell us how you’ve mastered the art of befriending a new person.

And my answer to this Daily Prompt would be…

Image
Ask me how we met..
Ask me how we became friends..
Ask me how you became special part of me..

I won’t be able to answer any of that..
But I can only say, this is not the thing I am good at..

The art of making and being a friend,
Is unknown and unrevealed till the end..
Like road has its certain bend,
Friends can make out heart forever mend..

(c)smilempsn

And at the last I want to say one of my Favorite ^-^ 🙂

Image
‘We’ll be Friends Forever, won’t we, Pooh?’ asked Piglet.
‘Even longer,’ Pooh answered

 

Check out other entries too
> http://wangsgard.com/post/making-new-friends-47231/
> http://thafreebird.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/befriending-i-guess-its-an-art/
> http://alienorajt.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/will-you-be-my-friend-daily-prompt/
> http://notjustanyotherblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/a-toast-to-friendship/
> http://eastelmhurstagogo.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/580/
> http://parents-are-people-too.com/2014/04/09/true-or-fake-friendship-lessons/
> http://abozdar.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/frozen/
> http://untiltheinkwelldries.com/2014/04/09/the-look-the-art-of-befriending/
> http://aprilbsoprano.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/1673/
> http://thatsmyanswer.com/daily-prompt-from-wordpress-making-new-friends/
> http://bottlethemoment.com/2014/04/08/friends-can-lift/
> http://manmadeoceans.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/why-cant-we-be-friends/
> http://sincerelyherz.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/damn-good-friends-ryan-story-time-2/
> http://markie1302.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/daily-prompt-why-cant-we-be-friends-09-04-14/
> http://itsmayurremember.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/friends-with-me/
> http://derekalanwilkinson.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/suicide-no-41-still-life/
> http://marthakennedy.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/bridge-over-troubled-water/
> http://yourblogcoach.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/why-we-cant-be-friends/
> http://justmeanhope.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/the-art-of-befriending-a-new-person/
> http://meanderedwanderings.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/introversion-and-friendship-mutually-exclusive/
> http://abozdar.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/tune-of-a-night/
> http://averildean.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/house-of-cards/
> http://helenmeikle.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/daily-prompt-youre-asking-me/
> http://boundariesandedges.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/the-famous-butterfly-garden/
> http://cobbies69.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/why-cant-we-be-friends-still/
> http://365daysofthankyou.com/2014/04/09/golden-rule-of-friendship/
> http://wisskko.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/make-friends/
> http://wildandfreeandme.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/friends/
> http://jitterygt.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/the-match-part-9-oh-mother/
> http://astaneptune.com/2014/04/09/lets-just-be-friends/
> http://peacefulblessedstar.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/for-jordan/
> http://merakigeek.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/a-to-z-h-is-for-hawaiian-hug/
> http://normashilpi.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/my-simple-easy-steps-to-make-friends/
> http://imagineimmortality.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/why-cant-we-be-friends/
> http://theoriesinthought.wordpress.com/2014/03/26/introverted-loving/
> http://pippakinclawz.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/why-cant-we-be-friends-2/
> http://sloppyetymology.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/friends-arent-stationary/
> http://myjourneyeveryday.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/daily-prompt-why-cant-we-be-friends/
> http://babygatesdown.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/omg-lets-be-besties/
> http://dailymusing57.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/daily-prompt-making-new-frieds/
> http://shebloggedon.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/how-i-make-new-firends/
> http://sloppyetymology.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/choose-carefully-but-so-many-fish-in-the-sea/
> http://afsheenanjum.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/backpack-for-life/
> http://helenmeikle.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/daily-prompt-youre-asking-me/
> http://onezerozerozero.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/friendship/
> http://cobbies69.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/why-cant-we-be-friends-still-2/
> http://cabinpressuremaychange.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/new-in-town-daily-post/
> http://psychologistmimi.com/2014/04/09/the-humor-and-indignation-taste-test-the-art-of-friendship-these-days/
> http://ambikarani.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/cant-we-be-friends-kiara/
> http://frncnseal585.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/from-being-a-loner-to-being-a-friend/
> http://edwardhotspur.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/its-this-easy/
> http://angloswiss-chronicles.com/2014/04/09/daily-prompt-why-cant-we-be-friends/
> http://properlyridiculous.com/2014/04/09/i-have-a-bitch-face/
> http://iwritejustbecauseido.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/we-cant-be-friends-because/
> http://meanderedwanderings.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/introversion-and-friendship-mutually-exclusive/
> http://itsmayurremember.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/friends-with-me/
> http://chasingdestino.com/2014/04/09/friends-daily-post-2/
> http://lenzexperiments.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/goodness-gracious-me/
> http://viewsplash.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/i-am-exhibit-d/
> http://bottlethemoment.com/2014/04/08/friends-can-lift/
> http://kansamuse.me/2014/04/09/friends-are-diamonds-in-the-rough/
> http://taswegian57.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/daily-prompt-why-cant-we-be-friends/
> http://hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/its-probably-me/
> http://mcwilson1956.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/if-youre-good-well-get-a-treat-at-goudies/
> http://alienorajt.wordpress.com/2014/04/09/will-you-be-my-friend-daily-prompt/
> http://lenzexperiments.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/goodness-gracious-me/
> http://thatsmyanswer.com/daily-prompt-from-wordpress-making-new-friends/

Posted in All

I read our old chats ‘AGAIN’..!!

Image

Well most of the time, it happens with me..
That at same time I am surrounded by many people at once..
And suddenly, there is no one around..

Not just once…twice..thrice… and it has happened to me 1000000th times may be..
Suddenly all the people I know, go..disappear..back off from me..
I don’t know the reason..

And so I very frequently go back…to the time, we were talking…chatting..having good time together..
All those moments are captured in the chats/pings/messages we exchanged…
All those times when I said you to sleep, and u said no..
All those times when I asked u , if u had your lunch/dinner.. and u said no..

All that we had is/was wonderful.. then where did it go suddenly..??
All that I said, was so true.. then why didn’t u got its meaning..??
All that I felt from u side was so pure.. then why didn’t we headed in the same direction..??

Why we are no more friends now..
Why don’t u call me now..
Why don’t u message me now..
Why don’t we chat now..
Why don’t I look forward for the day now,like I used to..

And the questions will be unanswered forever..

All I know now is, that people are meant to be lonely.. May be not today..just this moment, but someday..
I have been been with people and still feel alone for so long. That now, being with people means nothing to me I guess. But being alone surely HURTS a LOT..!!

Its hurts not to talk to someone u used to talk..
It hurts not to see them, like you used to..
It hurts that you are not center of there life anymore..

Because time change..
Circumstances change..
People change..
Fate change..
And moreover.. ‘Our TASTE Change’ …

And I just don’t like Changes..

I know people might like this post boring..or some might thing what a loser girl she is..
But believe me, I have been in this position now for a week.. Have written so much, still So much needs to be shared.
So thought of finally posting one of THE DAY’s of my life..
where I go back.. and read the CHATS with my friends…

 

Loneliness is a good feeling when it is created by Our self..

But it is the Worst feeling when it is gifted by others…

Image

Posted in All

Relationship Status: Committed…to My Silence….

Silence between two unknown people makes a relation..
and
Silence between two know people breaks a relation..

Image

I totally believe in that Quote… And then also I still go with Second choice…
To keep myself in the Solitude of MY SILENCE

Because, sometimes…
It’s hard to explain only in words…
Because, sometimes…
Words can’t express what we feel deep inside…
Because, sometimes…
Deep inside we are dying, but seeing the person happy with other… Makes us Happy…
Because, sometimes..
Our Happiness..is not the only thing we should strive for..
Because, sometimes..
We just need to keep things within Us..

Times where I have been Silent... and Silent is still what I get, remembering those moments..

  • My Grandparents…had a Great life… and they left… I wasn’t there, at their last moments..

I wasn’t able to give my regards…for everything they taught me…
I wasn’t able to show my love…for everything they did to raise me..
Here I stand in their thoughts.. But all I am is… SILENT….

  • The one whom I loved (still do).. 🙂 .. he gave me reason to SMILE more..

He is the reason.. I am ‘smilempsn’..
He is the reason.. I understood what loving someone can make you..
He is the reason.. I believe, that Love can happen to anyone..anywhere..
He got married…have an angel baby girl… We don’t talk now..
And Here again I stand with all his memories filled in me… But all I am is SILENT…
I wish I had the courage to , tell him what I felt.. But all I did was.. I was SILENT… and I still am…. 🙂

  • My close friends.. not just 1..2..3.. but many…

Became unknown… left me for places they would be better in…
Just because, I wasn’t able to say them…. ‘Don’t Go… Stay here, with Me…’
Just because, I wasn’t able to say them…. ‘You belong..here..with Me…’
Just because, I wasn’t able to tell them…. How much they mean to Me…
Just because, all I was SILENT.. when they left me…

Image

One of my friends quoted me so well…

You talk too much.. But you say very less

I don’t know, that’s his line.. or Quoted from somewhere else…
But I totally agree to it… I talk sooo much…. but when I need to say something.. I just can’t…

I can’t say… that I will Miss you, to a person saying me goodbye..
I can’t say… that I love you, to a person whom I love most..
I can’t say… that because of you I am what I am, to my Parents..Grandparent..Because I think that’s obvious..
I can’t say… No to things.. I don’t like..
I can’t say… Yes… immediately… to think I want..
I can’t say…
I can’t share…
And I can’t stop feeling…

All this is inside me.. Somewhere.. Trying to opening up…
But all I hear is SILENCE outside….

Image

-smilempsn

Posted in All

For You – My Legacy – My Care & My Love ^_^

Daily Prompt.. surely Prompt bloggers like me to think OUT OF THE BOX…
Here is another Amazing Prompt… Don’t You Forget About Me

It just doesn’t let you thik about yesterday…today..this moment..tommorrow… but a far away moment i.e. after you are gone.

To leave a Legacy… for anyone if I could…..

Image

 

I would leave my Love..Care and Blessing for them…

 

I am just 29 yrs old.. and since I have understood myself, I have taken a lot of Care for my friends and my family…

My College friends call me our Groups “Mommy“.. They say, I take too much care of them.
My Roommates call me “Mother Teresa“.. As I give too much… Too much of my time… my thoughts…fun filled memories… anything.. I have, I give them 🙂

Even thought they get frustrate by that CARE sometimes. Still my care for the doesn’t change.

E.g. For being called my Group’s Mommy…
There are many instances when they consider me as Mommy… Like, we have attended some late eve lecture/practical. I made sure, that everyone give missed call or message after they reach home. And it was just not applied to girls but guys too in our Group 🙂

I have two little twins sisters… I call them my heartbeat… Even though my Maa always have taken care of us Sisters so well.. Still I have this affection and care towards my sisters… That sometimes, I even tell my Maa to take more care of my baccha’s (my sisters) ..

I hurt so many people by sometimes I talk… or take extra special care… Because they are Grown up, and don’t need to be taken care of…
Even though I get hurt in return… I still CARE for them…

Image

Well If I leave this world.. I would love to leave my never ending Care .. and Love to my dear and near ones..
So that they are always protected from all the bad things.. and Godji always bless them with more happiness..fun..

Thanks a lot to Daily Prompt, for giving me a thought for what I have never thought 🙂

Be Blessed…

-smilmpsn 🙂 🙂 ..

Posted in All

World Turns Red *V-Day Special*

ImageAs the world turns Red,

on the most romantic day of the year..

With all Roses..& hearts around..

I have no one, even to frown..

 

Image

It’s said Love is in the Air,

but sometimes you don’t even care..

You stood by for him on his ground,

and thinking about him now,

 you feel like your thoughts are drowned…

Image

 

Few of talks..

Few of walks..

Don’t mean much now,

as there is nothing left somehow…

Image

Every piece is broken into two,

One he got and you left your without any clue..

He is fine now, & he will be fine always,

but without him you will always be in a maze..

 

Image

 

A maze that doesn’t end..

A maze that doesn’t blend..

A maze that won’t grow..

A maze that will slowly swallow..

(c) smilempsn

Thoughts just came to my mind…

Enjy the day of love, with your loved onces..

Be Blessed…

-smilempsn..:) 🙂 ..

Posted in All

On Love ^_^

Image

Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.

–  Bob Marley

 

Image

 

Image

 

Feel and appreciate every little thing with love.. If your feelings of love are not reciprocated with love, don’t hate them.. They are not just the rite one of you.. 🙂
Wait a bit more…. Someone… Somewhere…. is meant specially for you..

You might not see the TAG he holds for you, but someday you will 🙂

Until then.. Love people for their wonderful Ideas..

Love people for their silliest mistakes..

Love people.. because if not today…. someday, it will Surely come back to you 🙂

With luv,

mpsn 🙂 🙂